Did we miss anything on this map? Is there something we didn't discover? Let us know!
1 - Arrival
You will exit from the Chult Crossroad Portal here. This is also where you will return after completing this area.
2 - Religious Stele
At this site you will find a Religious Stele. You will need these farther along in the game.
3 - Mezro Warriors
You will find numerous Mezro Warriors dancing. Speak with them to learn about the area.
4 - Religious Stele
This is where you will find your second and third Religious Stele to use later.
5 - Religious Stele
Here you will find your fourth Religious Stele for later.
6 - Sashkta
Carefully approach this area and you will overhear Sashkta instructing Initiates. You will hear the phrases that allow you passage through the Yuan-ti Temple. After you have received all of the phrases you can now approach and engage in battle. This battle isn't difficult since the Initiates are still young. After defeating all of them pickup the Initiate robes from their corpses.
7 - Entrance to Yuan-Ti Temple
- Who approaches at dusk - the glowing darkness
- What drowns Selune's gleaming on a cloudless night - the obscuring moon of our faith
- Who keeps the ancient venom of Sseth potent - his faithful followers
- Where does Sseth embrace unbelievers - in the cradle of scales
There are a few different paths that you can take to complete the remainder of this quest. You may:
- Enter the Yuan-ti Temple, kill everyone inside, retrieve the last Religious Stele, and call forth The Guardian.
- Don the Initiate Robes, find the last Religious Stele, and call forth The Guardian.
- Don the Initiate Robes, explore the Yuan-ti Temple, find the last Religious Stele, and kill all of the Yuan-tis.
- Don the Initiate Robes, explore the Yuan-ti Temple, find the last Religious Stele, kill all of the Yuan-tis, and call for The Guardian.
The path that will give you the most experience, loot, and gold is the last one. Decide which path to take before entering the Yuan-ti Temple. If you have a Paladin in your group they will not allow you to don the Initiate Robes. You can either let them be killed in the earlier battle or will have to fight your way through the Temple.