Did we miss anything on a quest? Is there something we didn't discover? Let us know!
1. Enter the smallish area of the Cavern of the Incarnate, take the Moon and Star Ring resting in the hand of the statue of Azura, and you'll be treated to one of the few FMV sequences in the game, where the story hits its first climax… the other being where most usually are.
2. While you're in there, be sure to hear each one of the ghost-hopeful's stories. They'll each give you a couple possibly helpful items from their now useless physical form (how can they make the non-physical, physical?) On an aside, this isn't the first time this story has strong similarities with the Matrix… other hopefuls waiting around next to the oracle… prophecy of "the one" restoring the world to what it once was…. When you're through contemplating the parallel threads of story between this and the Matrix, speak to Peakstar. She'll fill you in on the rest of what's happening.
3. It's a long way back to Urshilaku camp from the Cavern of the Incarnate, but grin and bear it and when you get there, see Sul-Matuul first. Speak to him about every subject and you'll find that you're now the "Urshilaku Nerevarine," and that you've completed part one of four of the fifth trial of seven. Confused? The story explains it in depth, but basically you'll have to complete seven trials to fulfill the Nerevarine prophetic visions. You're now finished with trials one (outlander), two (corprus cure), three (warrior and wisdom), and a quarter of the way through trial five (make all Ashlander tribes name you their Nerevarine). Trial four consists of getting the three Great Houses to recognize you as their Hortator, as you'll learn.
4. After Sul-Matuul's conversation topics are expended, go back to Nibani Maesa and do the same with her. Watch as your already-huge journal feels a few pounds heavier after these little talks. So now you have the story but where to begin? It's really up to you, as the trials don't have to be completed in any order.
5. Since Sul-Matuul and Nibani Maesa have basically told you everything to get started on the fifth trial, and little about trial four, and since trial five takes much less time to complete than four, we'll start with finishing up trial five and having the other three Ashlanders name you Nerevarine.