The Ranger is a hunter and a woodsman. He is skilled with weapons and is knowledgeable in tracking and woodcraft. The Ranger often protects and guides lost travellers and honest peasant-folk. A Ranger needs to be strong and wise in the ways of nature to live a full life.
: Human, Half-Elf, Elf
: Strength (13 Minimum), Dexterity (13 Minimum), Constitution (14 Minimum), Wisdom (14 Minimum)
: The Ranger can acquire a cabin in the Umar Hills as his stronghold. See our Ranger Quests
section for more information.
- Weapon Specialization (++)
- Racial Enemy (+4 to hit)
- Stealth, Charm Person, Charm Mammal
- Spell casting starts at level 8 with level 1 Priest spells
- Must maintain Good alignment
- If party reputation drops below 4, becomes a Fallen Ranger, loses all Ranger abilities, and is the equivelant of a Fighter (cannot regain Ranger status)
Possible High-Level Abilities
Greater Whirlwind Attack