A Paladin is a warrior bold and pure, the exemplar of everything good and true. Like the fighter, the Paladin is a man of combat. However, the Paladin lives for the ideals of righteousness, justice, honesty, piety and chivalry. He strives to be a living example of these virtues so that others might learn from him as well as gain by his actions.
: Strength (12 Minimum), Constitution (9 Minimum), Wisdom (13 Minimum), Charisma (17 Minimum)
: The Paladin can acquire a room in the Order of the Radiant Heart headquarters. See our Paladin Quests
section for more information.
- Weapon Specialization (++)
- Can use any weapon
- Can use any armor
- +2 bonus to all Saving Throws
- Turn Undead, Protection From Evil, Lay on Hands, Detect Evil, and Cure Disease
- Spell Casting (starting at level 9, priest spells only)
- Must maintain Good alignment
- If party reputation drops below 6, becomes a Fallen Paladin, loses all Paladin abilities, and is the equivelant of a Fighter (cannot regain Paladin status)
Possible High-Level Abilities
Greater Whirlwind Attack