Monks are warriors who pursue perfection through contemplation as well as action. They are versatile fighters, especially skilled in combat without weapons or armour. Though monks cannot cast spells, they have a unique magic of their own. They channel a subtle energy, called ki, which allows them to perform amazing feats. The monk's best known feat is their ability to stun an opponent with an unarmed blow.
: Constitution (9 Minimum), Dexterity (9 Minimum), Wisdom (9 Minimum)
: The Monk can acquire the de'Arnise Keep as his stronghold. See our Monk Quests
section for more information.
- Unarmed Stunning Blow
- Faster movement
- Lay on hands
- Armor class lowers with each level
- Doesn't need a weapon - bare hands are best offense
- Magic resistance and immunities at higher levels
- Stealth and Detect Traps
- Cannot wear any armor, except for Keldorn's Firecam Full Plate (if you have equivelant or higher ability scores as Keldorn (Str 17, Dex 9, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 18) - cannot use Stealth while wearing though)
- Can only get one proficiency (+) per weapon
Possible High-Level Abilities
Greater Whirlwind Attack