A Barbarian can be an excellent warrior. While not as disciplined or as skilled as a normal fighter, the Barbarian can willingly throw himself into a berserker rage, becoming a tougher and stronger opponent.
: Strength (9 Minimum)
: The Barbarian can acquire the de'Arnise Keep as his stronghold. See our Barbarian Quests
section for more information.
- Immune to Backstab
- 1-12 HP per level rather than 1-10
- +2 Movement Bonus
- Rage once/day for every 4 levels (while raged, +4 Constitution and Strength for 5 rounds, +2 AC penalty, +2 Save vs. Magic, Immune to Charm, Hold, Fear, Maze, Confusion, Level Drain)
- At level 11, 10% resistance to Slashing, Piercing, Crushing, and Missile Weapons (+5% for every 4 levels thereafter)
- Cannot wear full plate or plate mail armor
- Cannot go beyond normal weapon specialization (++)
Possible High-Level Abilities
Greater Whirlwind Attack