|For a weapon master, perfection is found in the mastery of a single melee weapon. A weapon master seeks to unite this weapon of choice with the body, to make them one and to use the weapon as naturally and without thought as any other limb.
• Base Attack Bonus: +5
• Feats: Weapon Focus in a melee weapon, Dodge, Mobility, Combat Expertise, Spring Attack, and Whirlwind Attack.
• Skills: Intimidate 4 or more ranks.
• Hit Die: d10
• Base Attack Bonus: High
• High Saves: Reflex
• Weapon Proficiencies: None
• Armor Proficiencies: None
• Skill Points: 2 + Int modifier
• Class Skills: Craft Weapon, Intimidate, Lore, Parry, and Taunt.
• Weapon of Choice: When a character acquires his first level of weapon master, he must select a single melee weapon type (for example, longsword or dwarven waraxe) as his weapon of choice. His weapon master abilities only function when he has a weapon of that type equipped.
• Ki Damage: Once per day, a 1st level weapon master may choose to make a special attack with his weapon of choice. If this attack hits, it automatically inflicts maximum damage.
• Increase Multiplier: At 5th level, the weapon master's critical multiplier with his chosen weapon increases by +1. (ie. x2 becomes x3, x3 becomes x4, etc.)
• Superior Weapon Focus: A 5th level weapon master gains Superior Weapon Focus with his weapon of choice as a bonus feat.
• Ki Critical: At 7th level, the weapon master increases his threat range by 2 when using his weapon of choice. For example, a longsword normally has a threat range of 19-20. In the hands of a 7th level weapon master, it threatens on a 17-20.