Did we miss anything on a quest? Is there something we didn't discover? Let us know!
Location: Skaal Village, The Greathall, Tharsten Heart-Fang
1. Look at the map Korst gave you. The Earth Stone is located south of the Water Stone, just inland on a small hill still fairly close to the western shore of the island. It's a little south of center.
2. Activate the symbol.
3. The clue tells you to enter the "Cave of Hidden Music," which is northeast of the Earth Stone, hit some rocks appropriate to the music that is being played, and return.
4. You'll want to travel due northeast from the Earth Stone. It's not very far from the stone itself, and is a mound that usually marks the entrance of a cave.
5. Enter the Cave of Hidden Music, take the south exit from the entry room, and head in a southward direction until you reach the entrance to the "Chamber of Song".
6. Enter the Chamber of Song, take the first right, go up some stairs, take another right and follow that to the end, where you'll be presented with three stalagmites and three musical steam-spewing stalactites above.
7. Take your weapon and play the memory game. It's a small series of notes. You can't fail this quest, so don't worry about hitting a wrong note. There are only three stalagmites. Test the sounds, and then imitate the musical notes. Your journal will update when you get it right.
8. You're not finished. Another pattern presents itself, this time a little different. Hit the 'mites according to the sounds, and when your journal updates, it will tell you to return to the Earth Stone.
9. Return to the Earth Stone and activate it.
10. If this is the final stone, return to Heart-Fang in the Greathall.