Did we miss anything in this section? Is there something we didn't discover?
Let us know!
You'll receive this quest in the Hairy Bear Inn (#1) when you talk to one of the fist fighters there.
For this quest you'll need to defeat six fist fighters, three in the Hairy Bear Inn and three in the prison (#2). Fist fighting should be pretty easy, and it doesn't require you to spend any bronze talents on the fist fighting skills. Just click on your opponent each time he winds up to punch you. That will cause you to damage him and disrupt his attack. If you time it just right, then you won't take any damage.
Here are the opponents at the Hairy Bear Inn:
- Fist Fighter. You'll have to bet 25 orens to face him.
- Experienced Fist Fighter. You'll have to bet 50 orens to face him.
- Gruzil. You'll have to bet 75 orens to face him. Gruzil is also involved in the quest
The Band of Brethren, and when you beat him he'll give you some buttermilk.
After beating the Hairy Bear opponents, you'll need to talk to Griffarin the innkeeper, who will direct you to the prison (#2), where fist fights are scheduled at night. At the prison you'll need to talk to Ralf Duben, the guard. He'll transfer you into the cell each time you're ready for a fight.
Here are the opponents at the prison:
- Lizard. You'll have to pay an entrance fee of 75 orens to face him.
- Wrymouth. You'll have to pay an entrance fee of 150 orens to face him.
- The Rivian. You'll have to pay an entrance fee of 225 orens to face him, but when you enter the cell, he'll make you an offer: if you let him win, then that will free him from Glover's control, and he'll offer to help you later. However, we've never gotten any help from him -- if you talk to him in the Slums District (#3) after the fight he'll just say thanks -- and so you might as well beat him if you can.
You won't get any sort of reward for completing the quest (other than the winnings from the bouts), regardless of how you complete it.
1 - Hairy Bear Inn
2 - Prison
3 - Rivians