The great wizard Galdryn of the Meadows has been slain be a deadly conspiracy within the Circle of Mages. His chief ally, Lord Davenmor, now struggles to save his kingdom from the dark forces of the conspiracy and the onslaught of Lord Barrowgrim’s army of marauders. Lord Davenmor has promised his daughter’s hand in marriage to Lord Barrowgrim to quell the invasion, but her heart belongs to another and after learning of her father’s pledge, she has vanished. Sensing treachery, Lord Barrowgrim has sent his army once more to destroy Lord Davenmor and raze the kingdom. Thus begins Dungeon Lords, a tale of Love, Hate, Betrayal, Revenge, Honor, and Evil.
• Co-op story mode for up to 8 players and full single-player game experience
• 50-70 hours
• Completely reworked intuitive Graphic User Interface
• New Multiplayer Features
• Dual Switchable Interface Modes (supports Hot-Key action play and Point&Click play)
• Updated full hardware Screen Resolution support (16:10, 16:9, 1920x1080 etc.)
• New quick-start Hero character creation system
• All new Magic system including new Magic Spells
• New Hero Classes, new and improved Class Skills, and new unique Class action abilities
• New Character Advancement and Level Up with auto-learn Magic system
• All new Quest and Log System
• New Mini Map and Full Map Screens
• Full World and Character Re-mastering for enhanced gameplay experience
• New dynamic Treasure & Equipment generation, featuring Uncommon, Rare & Epic items
• New Inventory and Loot Bag System
• Improved Graphic & Visual Enhancements
• Newly Re-Mastered Audio sounds and speech
Latest Images View All
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria drops you into the dark majesty of the world ...
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
There is currently no description available for this title. If you're familiar with it, p...
Might & Magic Heroes VI: Danse Macabre
The banished Might & Magic villain, the Great Lich Sandro, suddenly reappears with a venge...