Category: News Archive
Written by BuckGB
We've heard next to nothing about Heuristic Park's Dungeon Lords MMXII re-release since its announcement back in April, but if the profile page on Green Man Gaming is to be believed, the game is now available for purchase at $14.99. Technically, the release date is set at September 25th, but I see no indication that you can't run over and buy it right now:
The great wizard Galdryn of the Meadows has been slain be a deadly conspiracy within the Circle of Mages. His chief ally, Lord Davenmor, now struggles to save his kingdom from the dark forces of the conspiracy and the onslaught of Lord Barrowgrim’s army of marauders. Don't forget to use the "GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY" code for 20% off! Thanks, George_K!
Lord Davenmor has promised his daughter’s hand in marriage to Lord Barrowgrim to quell the invasion, but her heart belongs to another and after learning of her father’s pledge, she has vanished. Sensing treachery, Lord Barrowgrim has sent his army once more to destroy Lord Davenmor and raze the kingdom. Thus begins Dungeon Lords, a tale of Love, Hate, Betrayal, Revenge, Honor, and Evil.
• Co-op story mode for up to 8 players and full single-player game experience 50-70 hours
• Completely reworked intuitive Graphic User Interface
• New Multiplayer Features
• Dual Switchable Interface Modes (supports Hot- Key action play and Point&Click play)
• Updated full hardware Screen Resolution support (16:10, 16:9, 1920x1080 etc.)
• New quick-start Hero character creation system
• All new Magic system including new Magic Spells
• New Hero Classes, new and improved Class Skills, and new unique class action abilities