Category: News ArchiveHits: 289
Rising Damnation, this year's first content update for Blizzard Entertainment's mobile-focused action-RPG Diablo: Immortal, is fairly compact. It introduces the eponymous limited-time event that will be staying live through January 13, 2023. It also updates and improves a number of the game's features.
Here's what it has in store for us:
Since Terror’s Tide, our second Major Update for Diablo Immortal, many gallant adventurers have unshackled Stormpoint from evil, stayed safe and warm during the Brumaltine holiday event, and began their ascent to Hell Difficulties VI, VII, and VIII.
We are beginning 2023 with a smaller Content Update, comprised of a new limited-time event and a variety of updates to existing game features. The year is just beginning though, and we have many Content Updates and additional Major Updates in store for you. We thank you for beginning your year by slaying Hell’s horrors in Diablo Immortal.
As with previous Content Updates, there will be server maintenance starting on January 4, from 4 p.m.–6 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on January 5, from 12 a.m.–2 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
Players have brought it to our attention that some Legendary Gems behaved inconsistently with creatures summoned by the player. We have made changes to two Legendary Gems to create parity between their effects and that of similar Legendary Gems.
- Chip of Stoned Flesh: Your summoned creatures will now deal additional damage to enemies affected by Explosive Curse.
- Seeping Bile: The damage-over-time effects now apply to Critical Hits originating from your summoned creatures.
Until now, Reforge Stones have only been purchasable by using Eternal Orbs. We want to allow more players to get their hands on this item and have made the following change to further this:
Iben Fahd’s Sanctum
- Reforge Stones may now be purchased using Platinum. Each Reforge Stone will cost 1,000 Platinum. To purchase Reforge Stones using Platinum, visit Yverius, the Smithing Materials vendor in Westmarch, or the in-game shop.
Social Notification Improvements
- Aspirant’s Keys and Gems will now be automatically looted from Iben Fahd’s Sanctum.
RISING DAMNATION LIMITED-TIME EVENT
- When you create a Helliquary Raid, members of your Warband and Clan will be notified via their respective chat channels, allowing them to join your Raid.
- A Party Leader’s Bounties will now be automatically shared with other Party members unless those players already have four active Bounties. Players with active Bounties will be given the option to replace their current Bounties with the Party Leader’s Bounties.
Nobody is safe from demonic temptation in Sanctuary, not even you, adventurer. They’re omnipresent, inescapable, and waiting to devour your body and soul whole. Damnation is coming!
From January 5 at 3 a.m.–January 13 at 3 a.m. server time, as you complete daily Rising Damnation tasks, you’ll receive various rewards for your heroics. Racking up enough completed tasks will also unlock milestone rewards for you—a testament to your valor.
Looking for the latest round of hotfixes and bug fixes implemented for Diablo Immortal? Check here for all-platform fixes and our known issues blog for PC-specific fixes.
We’ll see you in Sanctuary!
-The Diablo Immortal Team