Category: News ArchiveHits: 328
Terror of Luclin, the 28th expansion for Darkpaw Games' long-running MMORPG EverQuest is now available for pre-orders, with the standard edition priced at $34.99. The expansion is scheduled to go live this December, but if you choose to pre-order a copy, you'll get immediate access to a beta server giving you a taste of the new zones, quests, raids, and more.
Here's what this expansion has in store for you:
The shadows cast by the light of Luclin have been whispering of intrigues. The Akheva are on the move, striving to reassert their power and rebuild their moon-wide empire. Amidst the turmoil of their actions, rumors abound. Mayong Mistmoore has been seen on Luclin. The only known truth is that the master vampire has since disappeared into the shadows and even his devoted followers and sycophants have begun to worry.
Clearly something is stirring on the moon of Luclin. What secrets or magical power was the Lord of Mistmoore seeking? Is he trying to usurp another god? Do you have the strength to peer behind the shades and track down the vampire lord to prevent whatever evil he is plotting?
Conquer New Raids
With visions of Luclin herself walking the halls of Ka Vethan, The High Priestess, Aten Ha Ra, has secured her power and exerts her will over all the Akheva. She has restored Ka Vethan and has already reclaimed the surrounding areas. The Akheva intend to extend that influence throughout the moon, to reclaim what rightfully belongs to Luclin and her servants. Aten Ha Ra's power is impossible to deny, but can you deny her conquest?
Aten Ha Ra is not the only enemy preventing Norrath's heroes from discovering the future of the planes and preventing the Mistress of Shadows from achieving whatever secret goal she seeks. Old enemies ranging from Doomshade to Zelnithak roam Luclin seeking to devour or destroy anyone in their path.
Ancient beings from the planes wait in darkness and shadow, and only the strongest heroes can defeat them!
Experience New Adventures
Not all Akhevans agree with Aten Ha Ra. Join the resistance to stop the spread of the Akheva. Do tasks from the simple to the complex, working alone or with friends. Research the oddity of the shadows. Stop sacrifices of the weak. Explore the depths of Luclin's prison. Become the force that will banish the shadows!
Grow in Strength
Level your hero up to the new limit of 120. Learn new spells, combat abilities, and AAs, and then prove your worth to receive new unique items.
Explore New Zones
- Level cap increase
- Spells and AAs
- New items
- New Tradeskill recipes
Begin your adventure in Maiden's Eye in your quest to thwart the plans of Mayong Mistmoore. Journey through new zones and kill new monsters.
EverQuest: Terror of Luclin Content and Features
- Basilica of Adumbration
- Even the shadows need a place to confine those who stray too far.
- Ka Vethan
- No longer ruins, Ka Vethan is a fortress and temple to Luclin’s might.
- Maiden's Eye
- The Akhevan have spread their influence into Maiden’s Eye, constructing a new outpost to gather their armies and warn Ka Vethan.
- Shadow Valley
- This dreaded path from Ka Vethan to the Basilica of Adumbration is worsened by the weight of the shadows.
- Umbral Plains
- The Akheva have reclaimed the Umbral Plains and cleared out everything that offends them, improving and adding where they feel the need.
- Vex Thal
- Nothing much has changed here over the last several years, other than their strength of purpose.
EverQuest: Terror of Luclin is available for $34.99 USD. The Collector's, Premium, and Family & Friends Editions, which include several in-game bonus items, is available for $69.99, $139.99, and $249.99 USD respectively.
- 7 Expansion Zones – Search the shadows of Luclin to thwart the plans of Mayong Mistmoore.
- New Raids, Quests, and Missions.
- New Spells, Combat Abilities, and AAs.
- New Collections.
- Level increase to 120.
- Teleport Item Key Ring – every character on your account will get a 10-slot Key Ring to store teleportation items! You can add slots with marketplace items as you need them.
For all editions, pre-order now and get the Shadow Weapon Ornament and access to the beta server!