Category: News ArchiveHits: 261
A new seasonal "Journey" is now live for CD Projekt's GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. This one is all about the one and only Triss Merigold, her story, and skins. Along with this new Journey, we get the v8.5 balance patch and some new game modes thanks to the Season of the Viper.
Here's a new trailer:
And a quick look at what Triss' Journey brings to the table:
- Every victory matters. Each victory across GWENT’s standard, seasonal, and Draft game modes will earn you Journey progress.
- Daily boost. Come back on a daily basis to receive a “Well Rested” bonus that will speed up your progression.
- No boundaries. Continue your Journey progression beyond level 100 and receive extra rewards along the way!
- Free rewards for everyone. Collect brand new avatars and Reward Points simply by playing — it’s free for all!
- Get Triss’s legendary neutral leader skin. Unlock it immediately after purchasing the Premium Pass.
- Collect over 50 unique ornaments. Even more exclusive rewards are up for grabs with the Premium Pass!
- Customize your Triss. Level up in Journey to unlock more customization options for Triss’s legendary leader skin: outfits, auras, and accessories.
- Upgrade your collection. Expand your ornaments collection with brand-new coin skins, animated avatars, borders, and new cardbacks available as part of Journey’s fifth season.
- Choose your style. Unlock and experiment with different fashion styles and accessories for Triss: Temerian Battlecoat, Medical Robe, or the Assassins of Kings.
- Captivating story. Discover secrets of Triss’s past visualized in the form of exclusive drawings.
- New quests every week. Come back each week to unlock a set of quests which, upon completion, will boost your Journey progression.