Category: News ArchiveHits: 346
Ahead of Biomutant's May 25, 2021 release, Game Informer brings us a couple of fresh gameplay videos. One of them showcases the game's robust character creator and the other is all about combat and exploration. And on top of that, there's this Q&A-type article that shares a bunch of interesting facts about the kung-fu action-RPG.
Here's a look at Biomutant's character creator:
Some proper gameplay:
And a quick snippet from the article:
What Are Biomutant’s Classes?
Biomutant has 5 classes to choose from. Each comes with a starter skill and a perk. Here’s a simple breakdown of each:
- Dead-Eye: More or less considered the “all-around” class. Perfect reload skill allows ranged weapons to be reloaded instantly
- Commando: An elite soldier that deals additional ranged damage. Ideal for gun-focused combat
- Psi-Freak: Boasts psionic powers like shooting lightning balls and increased energy regen
- Saboteur: Stealth focused with a dual-wielding melee skill and increased evasion
- Sentinel: Tanks that have increased base armor