Water genasi are patient and slow to change, preferring to wear away opposition slowly, but are capable of great violence in extreme situations. They appear mostly human, with one or two unusual traits reflecting their quasi-elemental nature, such as lightly scaled skin, clammy flesh, blue-green skin or hair, or hair that waves as if underwater.
• Ability Adjustments: +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma.
• Special Abilities: Darkvision, Water Resistance (cold resistance 5).
• Shrouding Fog: Once per day, a water genasi can call upon his elemental nature to summon a dense fog that provides concealment. This effect lasts 5 rounds.
• Level Adjustment +1: Water genasi are slightly more powerful and gain levels more slowly than other races.
• Favored Class: Fighter. A water genasi's fighter class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.