Fire genasi are hot-blooded and quick to anger, proud and unafraid to take action. They appear mostly human, with one or two unusual traits reflecting their quasi-elemental nature, such as skin the color of burnt coal, red hair that waves like flames, or eyes that glow when the genasi is angry.
• Ability Adjustments: +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma.
• Special Abilities: Darkvision, Fire Resistance (fire resistance 5).
• Reach to the Blaze: Once per day, a fire genasi can call upon his elemental nature and radiate flames which damage all those within 5 feet, doing 2d4 points of fire damage per round (Reflex save for half damage). This effect lasts for 5 rounds.
• Level Adjustment +1: Fire genasi are slightly more powerful and gain levels more slowly than other races.
• Favored Class: Fighter. A fire genasi's fighter class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.