Air genasi see themselves as the inheritors of the sky, the wind, and the very air of the world. They appear mostly human, with one or two unusual traits reflecting their quasi-elemental nature, such as a light blue color to their skin or hair, a slight breeze in their presence at all times, or flesh that is cool to the touch.
• Ability Adjustments: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
• Special Abilities: Darkvision, Air Resistance (electricity resistance 5).
• Summon Gale: Once per day, an air genasi can call upon his elemental nature and summon a powerful blast of wind which can knock over foes who fail a Fortitude save as well as disperse any harmful cloud effects in its path.
• Level Adjustment +1: Air genasi are slightly more powerful and gain levels more slowly than other races.
• Favored Class: Fighter. An air genasi's fighter class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.