Carrying the blood of a celestial, an aasimar typically fights against evil in the world. Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes or an unnaturally intense stare. Those descended from a celestial minion often carry a birthmark in the shape of the deity's holy symbol or some other mark significant to that faith.
• Ability Adjustments: +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
• Darkvision: Aasimar can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
• Celestial Resistance: Acid, cold and electricity resistance 5.
• Spell-like abilities:
1/day - Light as sorcerer of equal level.
• Keen Senses: +2 racial bonus to Listen and Spot checks.
• Favored Class: Paladin. A multiclass aasimar's paladin class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
• Level Adjustment +1: Aasimar are slightly more powerful and gain levels more slowly than other races. It will take more experience for an aasimar to reach level 2 then it would for normal races, for example.