Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Palace of Ice DLC Announced
Category: News ArchiveHits: 522
If you like your DLC to act as proper story expansions, you should turn your attention to the upcoming Palace of Ice DLC for Tactical Adventures' 5e SRD RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Launching in May 2023, this piece of extra content will continue the story of the game's main campaign while offering a high-level adventure that raises the level cap all the way to 16.
On top of that, this snowy DLC will let you create Gnome and Tiefling characters while expanding customization options for the already existing options. You'll also be able to import your saves and enjoy some expanded Dungeon Maker functionality.
Here's a quick teaser trailer:
And the official description:
A journey into the Northern Peaks
Although the heroes of Caer Cyflen managed to prevent the Soraks' attempt at reopening the Rift to unleash their foul god upon Solasta, the threat is far from over. With the Kingdom of Gallivan suddenly declaring war on their neighbours, there is little doubt that these insidious foes have agents everywhere – and that they always had contingency plans well prepared.
The Palace of Ice DLC is a high level 10 to 16 campaign that will take your party into the frozen lands of the Snow Alliance. The allies of Caer Cyflen need your help now more than ever, for Soraks are not the only foes that have been sighted lately. Other ancestral creatures have joined the battle, and there is little hope for victory without experienced adventurers to face them.
This adventure features:
New Dungeon Maker content:
- 2 New Ancestries. The Gnome and the Tiefling are now available in the Character Creator!
- A continuation of the Crown of the Magister Campaign. Unveil the Soraks’ master plan and put an end to this threat once and for all!
- Returning faces. Import your save file from a previous campaign to continue playing your previous party at higher levels, and meet characters from both CotM and the Ruins of Telema demo! Note that you can also create new characters if you so desire, as they will start at level 10 in Palace of Ice.
- High-level encounters. Ready yourself, for you are not facing just goblins anymore! Get ever stronger up until level 16 to defeat the mightiest of foes!
- Co-op with up to 4 players! Just like the two other official adventures, Palace of Ice is ready to be tackled solo or with friends.
Free content update for all!
- Four new environments: Mountain Caves (indoor), Dwarven City (indoor), Dwarven Settlement (outdoor), Snowy Hills (outdoor)
- New monsters: Monsters from Palace of Ice will be available to use in the Dungeon Maker
- [FREE] New World Map System: Place your locations on one of the three existing World Maps (Crown of the Magister, Lost Valley & Palace of Ice), link them together and add some spice with Random Encounters during travel!
- [FREE] New NPC Follower System: Create follower NPCs who can join the party (controllable) to give them a hand during combat!
- Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings and Half-Elves are all receiving 6 new faces to choose from for free (3 Male / 3 Female)
- Level 12 - 16 are now available in the Dungeon Maker! Note that the Crown of the Magister and Lost Valley campaigns are still locked to level 12 max due to balance reasons.