Category: News ArchiveHits: 465
Following last month's launch of Obsidian Entertainment's narrative adventure Pentiment, we get this here patch for the game that adds a new minigame, adjusts the game's logic in a few spots, adds a few quality of life options, and fixes some bugs.
Here are the patch notes:
We are happy to let you all know that patch 1.1 for Pentiment is now available to download. This patch includes the following:
- Endris has a new minigame that can be found at the beginning of Act 1
- Logic issue with the Final Day of Law and Judgment has been fixed to prevent people from being condemned if they were never accused
- Telling Father Gernot your evidence against a character in Act II will no longer automatically prevent you from speaking with that character in the future. There is now a Persuade check in place that can allow the conversation to continue.
- Credits have been adjusted and updated to contain various additions and fixes
- Parallax has been added to the meadow
- Credits speed can now be adjusted, speeding up, slowing down, pausing, or reversing
- You can now skip the intro
- Created hybrid input option that keeps mouse active when using keyboard and mouse
- Added an instant dialogue display option
- Fixed bugs with the input mapper
- Various Bug Fixes and Improvements