Category: News ArchiveHits: 902
Following last month's release of the Enhanced Edition for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Owlcat Games now brings us a new patch for the game that deals with a heap of issues introduced by that massive update, which includes reintroducing weather effects, fixing some controller-related issues, and more.
The link above has the full patch notes, and here are the highlights:
An update 2.0.2c is here!
This patch is currently only available for Windows, we will upload a patch for macOS later.
- The weather is back! Prepare your umbrella and vescavor repellent spray. And turning on photomode no longer starts the rain.
- In The Treasures of the Midnight Isles DLC, the next party you create after losing the previous one will find an item from the previous team in the chest. And we’ve also fixed the achievements (see below).
- Sounds from trickery checks will stop haunting you now.
- If you are playing with the controller, you can skip time now and hire armies after a total defeat.
- We’ve fixed the bleeding infusion for Blood Kineticists and the number of spells for the Eldritch Fonts.
- Vital Strike is also fixed now.
- And finally, the Commander is no longer trapped on the island in The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC!
If you are playing with mods, don’t forget to update them before loading your saves!