Category: News ArchiveHits: 1431
Beamdog brings us a new patch for the Enhanced Edition of Neverwinter Nights. Apart from dealing with a good number of miscellaneous issues, this patch adds some new scripting functionality, makes multiplayer more stable, improves NPC pathfinding, and more.
Here are the highlights, but do check out the link above for the complete patch notes:
We just launched Patch 8193.20 for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition on Steam, GOG and Beamdog.com! The update adds scores of features & fixes to the core campaigns, premium modules and toolsets. Today’s patch also addresses the voiceover issue for non-english localizations.
Huge thanks to our amazing community for helping to test out the beta versions of this patch— we couldn’t have done it without you!
Check out the Patch Highlights & Full Details below!
- Non-English Voiceover: We fixed the issue causing english voiceover to play for non-english localizations
- NPC Movement: We improved the movement/navigation of Non-Player Characters (NPCs) and Creatures
- Multiplayer: We fixed a server-side issue and increased the module description size so players get the full details
- Dozens of Fixes: We’ve added dozens of fixes to improve the overall experience in adventures, toolsets and the Dungeon Master Client
- New Scripting Functionality: See details below!