Category: News ArchiveHits: 576
The Definitive Edition of Owlcat Games’ Pathfinder: Kingmaker will be launching on August 18, 2020, along with the official turn-based mode for the game. That curious feature is currently going through some beta testing, and as a result, we can now check out some fresh patch notes that outline all the latest beta changes.
Have a look:
We've prepared another batch of fixes for the Beta Patch.
Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!
A friendly reminder: while we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom modifications can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to help you. If this happens, please report these issues to the mod's original creator. Also, remember that after each game update, there is a high probability of previously installed mods not functioning properly. If you wish to play with mods anyway, disabling auto-updates might prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.
- During the second fight at Oleg’s Trading Post, Oleg didn’t throw Alchemist's Fire at all or threw it after the fight. Resolution: fixed.
- Enemies couldn’t shoot and sometimes attack at all. Resolution: fixed.
- A character couldn’t perform any action, even end the turn if they tried to move while under the effect that prevented their movement (Web, Entangle, and so on). Resolution: fixed.
- The party could not take any action while the kineticist was drawing energy. Resolution: fixed.
- If you select several characters and then click an enemy, your main character will no longer rush to attack the enemy in the surprise round (if only one character is selected, they will attack automatically as it was before).
- It was impossible to enter Empty Skull Rock. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the issues with the characters’ movement in the Cave from Luna's Map.
- In the Stag Lord’s Fort, minions wouldn’t run to ring the bell in turn-based mode. Resolution: fixed.
- Some items in the belt couldn’t be used in turn-based mode. Resolution: fixed.
- Some invisible objects failed to trigger Perception checks. Resolution: fixed.
- The ability score damage wasn’t always correctly displayed among the character’s effects or failed to disappear after the damage was healed. Resolution: fixed.
- An incorrect text was displayed for the characters and it was impossible to click the characters’ portraits. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the issue when it was impossible to select an ability in the character’s sheet.
- In the Metamagic window, the UI elements could sometimes overlap. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the issue with the display of two-handed weapons in the Shared Stash window, context menu for items, and Equip and Take off hints for the items to which these actions cannot be applied.
- Fixed the issue when the option to evade enemies was activated immediately when the corresponding window appeared.
- Fixed the overlap of the sequence of turns and the additional action bar.
- Fixed the animation of the turn toolbar appearance.
- The accelerated animation in turn-based combat worked incorrectly. Resolution: fixed.
- Overtips were not displayed above some objects. Resolution: fixed.
- Added localizations of some new texts.