Category: News ArchiveHits: 1786
If you own Beamdog’s Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, you will soon be able to purchase Dark Dreams of Furiae - a brand-new premium module for this venerable CRPG. Developed by Silverstring Media & Phantom Compass, this new module is remarkable in that it’s based on the Planescape campaign setting and its events are in some way connected to the official Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus tabletop campaign.
Come March 24, 2020, the module will be live on Steam, GOG and the Beamdog Store, but already you can wishlist it on Steam. Here’s what it’s all about:
Dark Dreams of Furiae is a fantasy RPG module for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. The characters and events of this module coincide with the official Dungeons & Dragons tabletop campaign, Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus.
Dark Dreams of Furiae: A City on the Edge of Hell
- 10 hours of brand new gameplay for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
- Solo and co-op play
- Original Music Score
- Takes characters from level 5 to level 8
- Time is of the essence: day/night cycle marches on; your choices bring new events
- Daily news sheet adapts to your decisions and gives adventure clues
- Based on the Planescape D&D campaign setting
- Events coincide with official D&D tabletop campaign, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
In the fallen city of Furiae, ruled by devils and despots, a quiet war wages for the hearts and minds of the people. Into this chaos, a new arcane substance is smuggled: worldwine. Worldwine is deadly to devils, and turns mortals into dream-addled fanatics.
As a mortal of Furiae, you have a vested interest in this new operation. Could worldwine serve as a tool against the oppressive regime? Or will a passive populace simply succumb to their rule? What dark forces hide beneath the city, feeding on the dreams of the afflicted? Fight to save a damned city in this planar mystery adventure…