Category: News ArchiveHits: 1145
The 1.45 patch for Guerrilla Games' open-world action-RPG Horizon Zero Dawn was released on Monday, November 27th. It contained quite a few fixes and general improvements for The Frozen Wilds expansion, its quests and economy, but also some new technical issues. Fortunately, they were promptly addressed in the follow-up patch 1.46. Unfortunately, patch 1.46 had technical issues of its own, so the folks at Guerrilla had to release patch 1.47 just a few days after 1.46 went live.
The game should be stable now, and since the follow-up patches are mostly just one-fix ponies, here's a snippet from the extensive 1.45 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to create a New Game+ loadout after completing the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Insulated Outfit Weave would not be present at its set location.
- Fixed an issue where Skill Points would still be visible when the player had all skills unlocked.
- Fixed an issue at the Charger site near Song’s Edge, where there was a chance that Chargers would not spawn at the site when visiting the area.
- Fixed an issue at the Scorcher site, where there was a chance that only Scrappers would spawn at the site when visiting the area.
- Fixed an issue where fast traveling to the Longnotch icon would put Aloy on top of a tent.
- Fixed an issue where the camp fires in The Frozen Wilds would not stay lit after being activated and reloading.
- Fixed an issue in the loadings screens, where hints for The Frozen Wilds would be displayed even without the DLC installed.
- Fixed an issue with the Banuk Icerail tutorial where the tutorial would not progress when a player used the Adept version the Banuk Icerail.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to carry over Bluegleam to a New Game+ save, after creating a New Game+ loadout when they had Treasure Boxes with Bluegleam in their inventory.
- Fixed an issue in the Machine Catalogue in Aloy’s Notebook where the ‘Sources’ lists for loot would not be updated with the new machines from The Frozen Wilds.
- Added a counter for ‘Dismount Strikes’ in the Combat Statistics in Aloy’s Notebook.
- Fixed an issue where Ikrie’s Challenge would count towards the percentage of game completion of the base game.
- Fixed an issue that some players experienced where their Ghost Level experience value was displayed as a negative number after reaching level 60.
- Various visual improvements in The Frozen Wilds.
- Various improvements to geometry in The Frozen Wilds.
- Fixed various issues in cinematics in The Frozen Wilds.
- Fixed an issue that players experienced where Aloy would talk about Bluegleam too often. These callouts have been reduced and will not occur when Aloy is inside any buildings.
- Fixed various issues with other callouts in The Frozen Wilds.
- Updates to the credits of The Frozen Wilds.
- Fixed various issues with in-game text, subtitles and localization.