Category: News ArchiveHits: 748
A new patch for Arkane Studios' Prey is now available on Steam. Among other things, it fixes the issue that caused save files to become corrupted. Here's the complete changelog:
The Steam update v1.2 includes:
Note - If a Save file has been previously edited manually, it may not function properly.
- Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.
- Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.
- Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.
- Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.
- Saving and Loading PC settings will now save correctly for users with special characters in their Windows usernames.
- Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.
- Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.
- Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
- Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.
- Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.
Deletion of level.dat files may cause game progression to not function properly.
Console updates will be coming shortly, we're aiming for next week.