Category: News ArchiveHits: 2260
I've been hearing more complaints about bugs with the release of Shadowrun: Hong Kong than I remember hearing when the previous two Shadowrun titles from Harebrained Schemes have been released. I haven't been able to play the title myself, so I can't confirm whether it's actually significantly buggier or I just paid less attention to the reports back then, but it's good to see that the developers are already on the case and have already released a first patch to fix some of the issues reported so far.
Here's the full changelog:
Core/Engine Bug Fixes
Content Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue causing incorrect Nuyen value to be displayed in Sell Screen.
- Resolved issue causing mismatch between displayed and actual skin color for certain skin options in Character Creation.
- Resolved issue that caused some Backer names in the credits to have missing characters.
- Resolved issue that could lead to Elf Female models displaying incorrectly.
- Resolved issue that could lead to item loss when loaning items to some actors in specific situations.
- Resolved issue that could lead to actor duplication under certain edge-case save load conditions.
- Resolved issue that could leave Water Shrine Spirit unable to attack.
- Resolved minor animation issues.
- General minor VFX and Animation bug fixes and polish.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Minor grammar and visual tweaks and polish.
- Resolved issue that caused a conversation to duplicate in Misdirection mission.
- Resolved issue that caused Matrix in the City of Darkness to have incorrect starting Trace.
- Resolved issue that could cause plot specific information to be revealed early.
- Resolved issue that could leave the Player unable to leave the Assist mission under specific cases.
- Resolved issue that could leave the Player unable to leave The Dig mission in certain cases.
- Resolved issue that could prevent Hostile actors from spawning correctly in Bad Qi mission in certain cases.
- Art book updated for purchasers of the Deluxe Edition (now contains more art.)