Tier 1 (Requires Divination 1 and Wisdom 10)
Tier 2 (Requires Divination 5 and Wisdom 15)
- Bless: This incantation bestows upon the caster a divine blessing, increasing the caster's tohit and maximum damage. The effect of the blessing is +1 tohit and +1 damage per casting level. The duration is 100 turns.
- Cat's Eyes: Gives the caster cat-like vision in low light. The duration of the spell is 40 turns per casting level.
- Detox: Removes poisons from the bloodstream of the caster. The higher the casting level, the more powerful the detoxification effect is.
- Divine Heal: Upon invoking this spell, the caster is bathed in a divine light that binds his wounds. The spell heals 3-6 hit points per casting level. The spell does not cure disease or remove poisoning.
- Entangle: Causes vines and tanglebrush to rise from the ground, ensnaring the target. The spell lasts 4 turns per casting level. Large or very strong creatures might cut the spell's duration in half.
- Fleshboil: A ranged spell that burns a single target with divine energy, causing blisters and lesions upon exposed flesh. The effect is 2-4 hit points of Magick damage per casting level.
- Leatherskin: Causes the skin of the caster to become thick and leathery, increasing the caster's armor rating and reducing the effects of physical damage. The casting level determines the magnitude of the effect. The duration is 100 turns.
- Lore: This spell is used to identify unknown objects. The effectiveness of the spell is determined by the casting level.
- Poison Spray: Sprays the target creature with a vaporous mist of toxic fumes, causing it to become sickened with poison. The casting level determines the potentcy of the poisonous effect.
Tier 3 (Requires Divination 11 and Wisdom 20)
- Charm: Charms a single creature, causing it to turn and fight any other creature attacking the caster. The duration of the charm is 60 turns. The charmed creature will not follow the caster around, but as long as the charm is active it will attack any other creature nearby that is aggressive towards the caster. The casting level determines the level of creature that can be charmed.
- Cure Disease: Cures any disease that may be inflicting the caster. Each casting level gives a certain chance for the disease to be eliminated, with the highest casting level being a guaranteed removal of the disease.
- Enchanted Weapon: This spell temporarily enchants any weapon placed in the caster's hand. Enchanted weapons deliver an additional 2 points magickal damage upon striking a target. The target can save versus magick to avoid this extra damage. The spell's duration is 30 turns per casting level.
- Haste: Causes the caster to move with increased speed, allowing him to perform an extra action per turn. The duration of the spell is 4 turns per casting level.
- Nimbleness: Temporarily increases the dexterity of the caster, improving any stat affected by dexterity including combat accuracy and base armor rating. The effect is +5 dexterity points per casting level. The duration is 160 turns.
- Ogre Strength: Temporarily increases the strength of the caster, improving any stat affected by strength including damage and encumbrance. The effect is +5 strength points per casting level. The duration is 160 turns.
- Sunder Flesh: Casting this spell on a target causes its flesh to rip apart, inflicting 5-7 points of magick damage per casting level.
- Stoneskin: Causes the skin of the caster to become hard like stone, greatly increasing the caster's armor rating and reducing the effects of physical damage. The casting level determines the magnitude of the effect. The duration is 160 turns.
- Turn Undead: Causes an undead target to be repulsed by the caster. At lower casting levels, there is a chance for the spell to fail. At higher casting levels, the spell always works and additionally may distress the target to the point of causing it physical damage as well.
- Dehex: Removes any curses or hexes that may be plaguing the caster.
- Mass Boil: Much like the spell Fleshboil, Massboil causes all living creatures in view (except the caster himself) to be bathed in searing divine light, causing blisters and lesions. The effect is 3-5 points of magick damage per casting level.
- Smite: The caster lays his hands upon his opponent, channeling a higher power to inflict terrible damage into the target creature. The effect of the spell is 6-10 points of magick damage per casting level.