The Warhammer Herald has provided us with the patch notes for Warhammer Online's upcoming v1.0.5 patch.
* Each career has been reviewed, and we have made many changes to improve career balance and playability. Players who belong to one of the following careers will need to speak to their trainers in order to re-train their Career Mastery abilities:
o Black Orc
o Bright Wizard
o Shadow Warrior
o Squig Herder
* Players who go AFK while in Public Quest areas or during keep sieges will no longer receive contribution credit towards those encounters.
* Players are now able to set their rally points in warcamps.
* Fixes have been made to issues which were causing guild promotion and demotion not to work properly.
* Several issues have been addressed that previously allowed players to get to locations they were not supposed to be able to reach.
* Morale abilities will now be much more responsive. These abilities will now fire immediately when activated by the player on the first attempt.
* Morale abilities will now display their cooldowns correctly at all times.
* Root effects, with the exception of morale roots, will now grant a 5 second immunity from all roots to the victim when the effect breaks, and in addition will no longer stack with other roots.
* Root effects will now properly have a chance to break whenever a player takes ANY damage. This includes individual tics of Damage over Time spells.
* To promote population balance among the various scenarios, we have added a feature that reduces the number of times a scenario can launch in a short period of time. This will give scenarios which are launched less frequently an opportunity to catch up in the queue population and launch more often.
* Improvements have been made to auto-attack animations. Players will now see smoother, more consistent weapon swaps when players change from ranged to melee auto-attacks, and vice-versa.
* The responsiveness of ability activations has been improved. Players will now see less of a delay between the activation of an ability and the corresponding animation.