Obsidian Entertainment's Rob McGinnis has updated his blog with yet another community update for Neverwinter Nights 2, this time giving us a sneak peek at the upcoming v1.13 patch, showing off some of the NWN2 area design contest entries, and more.
While we are still nailing down the 1.13 patch - the MoW Security work makes this difficult - I thought I would just give you a sneak peek at some of the fixes already planned for the 1.13 patch:
As always, items in the patch are subject to change as need and time dictates. I should be posting a more detailed list in the next couple weeks. We will be doing something a little different and making the lists and the progress updates available in different languages.
- The toolset and game will load haks in the same order
- Ability to tint multiple tiles while multi-selected
- Allow GetNextItemInInventory to work with stores
- The dm_setfaction command will no longer cause servers to crash
- Light and sound sphere sizes will be correct in the toolset
- Add get and set functions to access the ItemPropertyActivationPreference flag on items
- The Chat channel selected will remain persistent through area and module transitions
- Skills.2da will now allow up to 100 rows of data