Rob McGinnis has commented on the NWN 2 forums about the possible content of the next few patches for NWN 2. He also notes the next one is targeted for release in 4 or 5 weeks.
Off the top of my head, here are some goals from our next three patches:Spotted on RPGWatch.
* Eliminate transition crashes.
* Add a checkbox to the dedicated server to disallow the override folder.
* Allow Haks to load before character generation.
* Integrate the DM's Player List with the Chooser.
* Implement Multi-Server/Portal Support.
* Allow DMs to interact with player inventory
* Integrated Content/PWC Autodownloader
* Implement stealth animations for player races
* Implement numerous spell fixes
It's important to recognize that these are goals and not set in stone - nor is it an exhaustive list of our goals. Technical issues, contract issues and higher priority bugs can change this.