Thanks to Quark for letting us know that the new patch to version 1.21 is available from BioWare through the auto-updater for Neverwinter Nights. Here's what it fixes:
- Added the ability to Save Games in the Windows Dedicated Server
- Contest of Champions module included
- Items located in Creature Inventory slots will now be DELETED when validating a Player through ELC and ILR. Custom modules that use Creature Inventory slots to assign Sub Race abilities will have to re-add items on joining the custom module.
- Item Costs will now be properly calculated for Plot items in ELC checks.
- Sped up character listing coming from a Dedicated Server.
- Fixed an issue with saving at inopportune times resulting in breaking save games.
- Fixed some item "ghosting" issues.
- Fixed the DM Faction bug, where possesing a creature results in that creature's friendly faction going hostile.
- 2DA files are now being loaded in the proper order in Hak Paks.
General bug fixes.