Category: News ArchiveHits: 394
The Inner Strength DLC for Solasta: Crown of the Magister is now available on Steam and GOG, priced at $7.99 or your regional equivalent. Thanks to this DLC you can now play Solasta as a Bard, Monk, or Warlock and create Dragonborn characters. The DLC is accompanied by a free update introducing 17 new feats, gamepad support for PC, and more.
Here's the DLC launch trailer:
A quick look at all the new stuff:
And the official description:
Complete your roster with the Inner Strength DLC!
Buying this DLC unlocks three new Classes (for a total of 9 new subclasses, plus 3 additional ones if you own Lost Valley) and one new Ancestry
With the release of Inner Strength, every player also gets the following content for free!
- The Warlock Class, with its 4 subclasses: The Fiend (SRD), The Hive (Solasta), The Timekeeper (Community), The Tree (Lost Valley)
- The Bard Class, with its 4 subclasses: College of Lore (SRD), College of Hope (Solasta), College of Heroism (Community), College of Tradition (Lost Valley)
- The Monk Class, with its 4 subclasses: Way of the Open Hand (SRD), Way of Survival (Solasta), Way of Light (Community), Way of Freedom (Lost Valley)
- The Dragonborn Ancestry
- Three new Backgrounds: The Ascetic, The Artist & The Occultist (note: these new backgrounds do not have a background quest in the Crown of the Magister campaign)
- 17 new feats to give our martial classes some more love!
- Gamepad support on PC is finally here <3
- Boss monsters have now been activated in the Dungeon Creator! Use them at your own risk and peril!