Category: News ArchiveHits: 302
ATOM RPG: Trudograd, the standalone follow-up to the post-apocalyptic, Fallout-inspired ATOM RPG, is here, available on Steam and GOG for $10.99 or your regional equivalent. Initially positioned as a smaller-scale project, following over a year of early access, Trudograd now features an expansive city with over 45 locations, 200 quests and 300 characters.
Here's the official launch trailer:
And a quick overview of the game's content and its special editions:
The moment has come and ATOM RPG: Trudograd has finally been released from Early Access.
We want to use this opportunity to once again state how thankful we are for your ceaseless support, and we can’t wait to read your reviews, critiques, new ideas and suggestions. Trudograd will still grow and develop, so feedback is paramount even after the release.
If you ever stumble upon a bug, please report it on the Steam forum or by sending us your save game to support [at] atomrpg.com
However, we must warn you that the fact that save files made in Early Access no longer work in 1.0 is not a bug. It is a regrettable, yet completely standard and very important measure made by us in order to guarantee quality support and avoid current and future technological problems with the game.
Apart from that, our team will be on 24\7 stand-by to read your reports and improve the game if any errors are found.
Now, let’s talk about what awaits you in Trudograd. Planned as a small DLC, this game quickly grew thanks to your suggestions, and currently boasts the following traits:
...And many more additions that make Trudograd a great single player RPG experience!
- Ability to continue playing as your ATOM RPG character - for this you must make a save file after beating ATOM RPG’s last boss and upload it into Trudograd via a helpful menu;
- A vast open world, containing 45+ populated locations, from a snowy post apocalyptic megapolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate tanker in the frozen sea and a mysterious island, among many more;
- 30+ combat-only locations where players will get to fight tens of foe varieties from mercenaries to merciless mutants;
- 300+ characters, each with a unique portrait and branching dialogue;
- 200+ quests, most with multiple solutions and outcomes;
- Fully voiced visual text quests with branching plots and unique hand made artwork;
- 100+ models of distinct weaponry with 75+ weapon mods for further customization;
- 3 unique powered Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with 20+ ways to customize and modify them for any playstyle;
- 45+ hours of gameplay with heightened replayability compared to our studio’s first game;
- Original soundtrack;
Now we want to tell you about all the new packs, kits and bundles you might see on our game’s page.
This did not happen often, however we did get messages from people saying they want to wait until the release of Trudograd to check out our original game, ATOM RPG. Probably in order to play both titles one straight after another. For those folks, we have created the special ATOM RPG 2-in-1 Edition which features both of our studio’s games. It being a bundle makes it easier to purchase, and allowed us to add a special little discount to boot!
Also, just like with ATOM RPG, we have decided to make an optional purely cosmetic DLC for Trudograd, called the Supporter Pack. This kit was made solely for people who wish to support our studio further even after buying our game. The items in it are purely cosmetic and do not affect the player’s experience. They are only there as a small gift of gratitude for additional support, which is always greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Finally, as you know, those of you who supported us in Early Access, received a free cosmetic DLC called Veteran’s Pack.
For those of you who missed this opportunity but still want to have something similar to it, or simply wish to support us, we have made the War Supply Pack, which features similar items with similar functions.
Just as before, nothing in the War Supply Pack will change, add to or improve your gaming experience with Trudograd. It is simply a cosmetic addition made in thanks for purely optional, additional support.
We really hope you enjoy our game!
Welcome to Trudograd! And let there be… ATOM!