Category: News ArchiveHits: 413
Having recently released their fifth major early access update for Baldur's Gate III, Larian Studios now follows it up with this quick hotfix that addresses some crashes, a few UI-related issues, and more. Here are the complete patch notes:
It's been a few days since we released Patch 5 into the world and it's been awesome to see so many of you jumping back into the game to experience the latest changes! Be sure to check out our Community Update video for all the details of Patch 5’s changes if you haven’t already[...]
In today's hotfix we've addressed some crashing issues, fixed an issue with disappearing UI when long resting in multiplayer and we've addressed some issues with tooltips, along with a bunch of other fixes.
We want to thank each and every one of you who has taken the time to post your thoughts or issues here on Steam, on Reddit, our Forums, our Discord or sent to us on our social media pages. Even if you're just uploading crash reports or simply playing the game, all of this helps us pinpoint issues so we can get them fixed as soon as possible for you.
Thanks for being with us on this journey!
- Fixed a rare crash related to loading save games during multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading a save game made during combat with the Gnolls.
- Fixed a crash when speaking to a certain Mossy Myconid.
- Fixed a crash related to files containing partial UTF8 characters.
- Fixed a crash related to tooltips.
- Fixed a crash related to saving when someone is casting a spell.
- Fixed an issue with attacks against beasts and monsters not being treated as a crime.
- Fixed an issue with disappearing UI when long resting in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with Shadowheart's Artefact not appearing in a certain cinematic.
- Fixed an issue with several goblins that could not be spoken to.
- Fixed being unable to pin tooltips for containers.
- Fixed an overlap in SFX on the Active Roll UI.
- Fixed the incorrect unsummon animation playing.
- Fixed flickering black materials in the Whispering Depths.
- Fixed the player avatar being able to move before they finish getting up in Tutorial.
- Fixed a rare issue causing giant tooltips to appear.