Category: News ArchiveHits: 476
CD Projekt has kicked off a new seasonal “Journey” for their digital CCG GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. This particular one revolves around Yennefer of Vengerberg and gives us a chance to learn more about the sorceress’ past and earn a bunch of in-game rewards in the process.
Check out this trailer:
And some additional information:
- Every victory matters. Each victory across GWENT’s standard, seasonal, and Draft game modes will earn you Journey progress.
- Daily boost. Come back on a daily basis to receive a “Well Rested” bonus that will speed up your progression.
- No boundaries. Continue your Journey progression beyond level 100 and receive extra rewards along the way!
- Free rewards for everyone. Collect brand new avatars and Reward Points simply by playing — it’s free for all!
- Get Yennefer's legendary neutral leader skin. Unlock it immediately after purchasing the Premium Pass.
- Collect over 50 unique ornaments. Even more exclusive rewards are up for grabs with the Premium Pass!
- Customize your Yennefer. Level up in Journey to unlock more customization options for Yennefer’s legendary leader skin: outfits, auras, and accessories.
- Upgrade your collection. Expand your ornaments collection with brand-new coin skins, animated avatars, borders, and new cardbacks available as part of Journey’s fourth season.
- Choose your style. Unlock and experiment with different fashion styles and accessories for Yennefer: Battle Mage, Ball Gown, or the well-known The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt outfit.
- Captivating story. Discover secrets of Yennefer’s past visualized in the form of exclusive drawings.
- New quests every week. Come back each week to unlock a set of quests which, upon completion, will boost your Journey progression.