Category: News ArchiveHits: 377
Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment’s Forgotten Realms-based MMORPG Neverwinter has made its way to the Epic Games Store, where you can now grab it for free and enjoy the latest Redeemed Citadel chapter. Available on PC, this new milestone concludes the game’s Avernus module, allows you to reforge your armor, and introduces the Aasimar race.
Check out the official launch trailer:
And this press release with some additional details:
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are excited to announce that Neverwinter, the free-to-play action MMORPG set in the Forgotten Realms, is now available on the Epic Games Store. Starting today, millions of Epic Games players can explore the vast world of Neverwinter and embark on a grand adventure. Now is the perfect time for new adventurers to dive into Neverwinter, as the game has just released the fourth and final milestone for Neverwinter: The Redeemed Citadel, a multi-part update that is now available on Arc, Steam and the Epic Games Store. Milestone IV will launch at a later date on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Milestone III, however, is now available for console players to enjoy.
About Milestone IV
With the final milestone unlocked for The Redeemed Citadel, players can now experience all of the exciting features that the citadel has to offer. The new update concludes the epic campaign of Neverwinter players aiding the redeemed archdevil Zariel in her renewed crusade against the devils and demons engaged in the Blood War. After banding together throughout the previous milestones to restore power to the once Bleeding Citadel, it has finally been fully restored and its Forge rekindled, enabling Zariel’s allies to strengthen their armor and their resolve. This foothold in Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells, now serves as a beacon for Aasimar avengers everywhere.
Milestone IV includes a new character race: Aasimar, along with a new chamber that gives players the ability to craft and upgrade unique armor.
Below is the content included in the new milestone:
While slaying devils and demons throughout the campaign, players can earn the following new rewards:
- New Chamber - The Forge
- The Forge is now unlocked, enabling players to upgrade their Hunt Armor and craft Divine Armor.
- New Character Race - Aasimar
- Upon completion of this milestone, players who have purchased all Reforger’s Blessings and claimed all personal rewards will unlock the Aasimar Race.
- The Aasimar Race has the following racial abilities:
- Celestial Superiority: Damage dealt, outgoing healing, incoming healing, and maximum hit points are increased by 1%. Players take 1% less damage from all sources.
- Ability Scores: Grants a player +2 to any two stats.
- Celestial Presence: Grants all nearby party members a 1% increase to maximum hit points. This effect does not stack.
- Crown of Candles Transmute
- Reforger’s Pants
- 3x Blessed Gifts of the Companion Choice Pack
- Pack contains a player’s choice of a piece of level 1100 companion equipment.
- Premium Legendary Insignia Choice Pack Bundle
- Lets players choose one of the following legendary insignias: Brutality, Initiative, and Fortitude.