Category: News ArchiveHits: 347
Fatbot Games released Vaporum: Lockdown a few weeks back, but, apparently, the dungeon crawler kept crashing on Windows 7. As a result, we now have this patch addressing that particular issue and fixing some miscellaneous bugs and crashes on top of that.
Here are the actual patch notes:
Hey, guys and gals!
After two quick ninja patches in the previous days, we have a bigger patch for you today. Apart from many smaller fixes, the major one is that the game should now work on Windows 7 without a hitch!
Here are the patch notes as usual:
(You can find the patch notes for older patches in the installation folder in PatchNotes.txt.)
- Fixed: The game crashes on Windows 7.
- Fixed: In L09, you can get locked out by pushable crates.
- Fixed: Total damage dealt and taken doesn't always work correctly.
- Fixed: (SPOILER) Energy weapons don't knock on doors.
- Fixed: Use the Switcher gadget on mangles and fans crashes the game.
- Fixed: The Repeater pistol never triggers its special effect.
- Fixed: Exclusive fullscreen doesn't work.
- Fixed: When the automap is disabled, objectives don't show up.
- Fixed: Text in lore notes disappears.
- Fixed: When the game loses focus during the intro or outro, the comic skips.
- Fixed: Locked edge doors don't show the tooltip when playing with a controller.
- Fixed: Items on cursor may get lost when moving between levels.
- Fixed: You may get locked in the main valve room in L08.
The next step for us is to release the game on Mac & Linux.
Thank you and enjoy! :)