Category: News ArchiveHits: 408
If you own the Warlords of New York expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, you should now have access to the game’s third Season, subtitled Concealed Agenda. This new season offers a number of new limited-time challenges, an optional Season Pass, various Leagues and Global Events, and more.
Here’s the official launch trailer:
And some additional details:
The Division 2’s third Season, Concealed Agenda, is now available for free for all Warlords of New York owners. This Season, agents will be hunt down one of the Division’s most wanted: Bardon Schaeffer. As the Black Tusk continues work to destabilize the Division, Schaeffer allies himself with a common enemy for his own personal operation. With a team of four Rogue Agents in his unit, Schaeffer is now ready to set his plan in motion.
The first Rogue Agent, Shade, is available to hunt down now. Begin engaging activities in Washington D.C. to gather intel on her whereabouts. As always, a Double XP event up to level 15 is live at the start of the new Manhunt to help jumpstart your progress! Be sure to complete all 15 levels to earn yourself an extra Season Cache.
But that is not all that awaits you in Season 3! Let’s go over some details:
- Season 3 – Concealed Agenda will feature activities available for a limited time over a period of 12 weeks. Activities will last either 7 or 14 days, depending on activity, and will expire on Tuesday. Be sure to keep an eye on the timer to ensure you finish all the objectives! The timer will be in the Season UI in-game, which can be found in the pause menu.
- Seasonal Levels – All players begin at Level 1 and will climb the ranks up to Level 100 by completing activities. Levelling up your Seasonal Rank will net you gear, cosmetic items, and items from new gear sets! New Exotics will also be available to claim. Field Proficiency caches will also be returning, so you can continue to gain rewards after hitting Level 100.
- Season Pass – As in Season 2, the optional Season Pass will be available to purchase from the in-game store for 1000 Premium Credits ($10 or your regional equivalent). The Season Pass grants additional cosmetics and gear for progressing through the season, as well as an extra Daily Project for a Main Mission on hard difficulty.
- Seasonal Manhunt Targets – In order to take down Schaeffer, you will first need to take down his band of Rogue Agents. As the season progresses, a new target will appear every 3 weeks, along with the aforementioned Double XP event. Your targets are: Shade, Wraith, Dusk, and Belfry. Once they have been disposed of, your prime target will unlock, allowing you to confront Schaeffer. Completing the Manhunt will grant you the new Shrapnel Trap Skill variant to add to your arsenal.
- Leagues – Time-attack challenges return, allowing you to compete against other players to see who the fastest and most efficient agent is. By ranking up in the League, you will be able to earn up to 10 specific League rewards! Progress in the Leagues can be earned on a weekly basis, and last up to 2 weeks.
- Global Events – These optional in-game events can be toggled within the Season UI and alter the gameplay in new and unique ways! A new Global Event, SHD Exposed, will also be available to play! Based on your performance, you will be able to gain up to 10 additional rewards for participating. Season3 will also see the return of the Hollywood, Polarity Switch and Guardians Events.
- Apparel Event - Time to get a fresh look, Agents! Season 3 will include a new apparel event: Last Resort. You will be able to earn Apparel Event Caches through gameplay, as well as with keys purchased with Premium Credits.
- Rewards – The following rewards will be available to earn through Season 3. You will be able to earn these rewards through progressing through the Season Levels.
- Shrapnel Trap – Skill Variant
- Hunter’s Fury - Gear Set
- Belstone Armory – Gear Set
- Memento – Exotic Backpack
- Backfire – Exotic Submachine Gun
- 2 Named Weapons
- 2 Named Gear Pieces
Note: With the exception of the unique skill variant and the new exotics, all gear listed above is currently available in-game. Most seasonal additions become available in the general loot pool in the pre-season phase, beginning one week prior to the start of the Season.