Category: News ArchiveHits: 911
When we learned that the early access launch of Baldur’s Gate III wasn’t happening in August, we were also made aware of the so-called Panel From Hell event. Scheduled for August 18, 2020, this event will be revealing the game’s actual early access release date and sharing plenty of additional information and gameplay footage.
The official website now reflects that with a countdown timer, a list of participants, and a quick overview of what we can expect. Check it out:
What a ride. Twirling into the depths of hell alongside a panel of experts. Let’s explore the big new reveal, evict a brain from its home (and then have a chat with it), see some of the game, and talk about Early Access. Oh, and yes, the release date!
- THE FINAL PART OF THE BALDUR’S GATE 3 CINEMATIC INTRO (PART 3)
- CONTENT ANNOUNCEMENT
- DISCUSSION FEATURING CHRIS PERKINS, PRINCIPAL GAME DESIGNER FOR DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
- LOBOTOMY FT. BRAINS
- DEEP DIVE DISCUSSION INTO THE EARLY ACCESS CONTENT
- GAMEPLAY ON THE TOPIC OF PERMUTATIONS FT. CRUSHER - ROUND 2
- RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT AND EA PHILOSOPHY DISCUSSION