Category: News ArchiveHits: 386
Wastelanders, the biggest Fallout 76 update yet, is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Bethesda.net and Steam. This beefy update is free for everyone who owns the base game. It expands Bethesda’s multiplayer survival RPG with a new story, human factions, new events and locations. You can find some additional information about the new features over here, or read the full update notes here.
And here are just the main highlights:
WASTELANDERS UPDATE HIGHLIGHTS
- People Are Back!: Whether in search of rumored fortune, or mere survival, people have returned to Appalachia in droves. Get to know them through the new dialogue system.
- New Main Story: Experience the new story that Wastelanders brings to Fallout 76 by completing all-new main quests.
- Meet the Factions: Who will you side with: The Raiders at Crater, or the Settlers at Foundation? Aid them in their endeavors to earn Reputation and unlock new items.
- Recruit an Ally: Certain NPCs can come to live in your C.A.M.P., help defend it, and offer you daily quests. Some also bring story quests and romance opportunities.
- More Events and Dailies: Take on challenging new events, like Riding Shotgun and Radiation Rumble. There are also four new daily quests to explore.
- New Items and Enemies: Hunt down the monstrous Wendigo Colossus or a pack of Floaters, but don’t forget to pack your new Gauss Minigun!
- New and Updated Locations: New arrivals in Appalachia are certainly making their mark on the world. Discover new and updated locations as you quest and explore.