Category: News ArchiveHits: 626
If you ever wondered what it would be like to test your Darkest Dungeon prowess against other people, the recently announced The Butcher’s Circus DLC for Red Hook Studios' side-scrolling RPG should help you with that. Listed on Steam as “coming soon,” the DLC will let you engage in challenging PvP combat and once and for all prove your tactical superiority.
Here are some additional details:
The Hamlet may have fallen on hard times, but the creak of wagons and blare of abused trumpets signals a change in fortune for the bold and meek alike: the Circus is in town!
A weathered and bloodstained pavilion tent beckons, the Twins flank the flap, and a rheumy-eyed Barker announces:
"The Butcher demands a show!"
“Buy the ticket, take the ride.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
- New Hamlet Location: The Butcher's Circus
- Engage in no-holds-barred PvP combat with teams of 4 heroes (without risking your Campaign heroes)
- Climb the ranks to show off your command of heroes and ability to weather misfortune and violence
- Unlock banner components and use your creativity to assemble your own duelist heraldry
- Strategize with new gladiatorial trinkets that can mean all the difference in pitched battles against other heroes
- A gleefully warped musical theme by Stuart Chatwood, Narrator quips by the esteemed Wayne June, and all new gripping sound FX by Power Up Audio