Category: News ArchiveHits: 534
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, CD Projekt’s The Witcher-themed CCG, has finally made its way to Android and can now be picked up through Google Play. And if you’re playing GWENT on PC or iOS, there’s also this new update that improves the game’s performance and its daily reward system among other things. So, here’s the official Android launch trailer:
And the latest patch notes:
Update 5.2.9 is now available for download on PC and iOS! With this patch we introduced numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements across the game
- Low/Medium quality settings will now disable premium animations in the Favourite Card picker screen
- Most progressed daily quest will now be expanded by default on the welcome screen for mobile devices.
- Arena will now be available starting at level 10
- Improvements to Daily Login Rewards system
- Deck builder change: tapping on the shop icon will no longer destroy your deck edit progress
- The social panel is now hidden during deck creation
- Fixed an issue with improper text scaling on the contract progress bar
- Fixed an issue with the "Shupe's Shop" title sometimes being duplicated when entering the shop