Category: News ArchiveHits: 1012
The upcoming standalone Soul Harvest expansion for THQ Nordic and Grimlore Games' RPG/RTS hybrid SpellForce III will be going live on May 28, 2019 priced at $24.99 or your regional equivalent. The exapnsion will introduce a brand new campaign, a new Dark Elf faction, and plenty of new features and quality of life improvements.
Here's a trailer that shows off Soul Harvest's hive-like Dark Elves in action:
And a press release with additional details:
Vienna/Austria and Munich/Germany, May 15th, 2019 – They are different. They are a swarm. They serve something greater than you could ever imagine. The Dark Elves are here and their mission is clear: They will reap the souls of the fallen and reanimate their hulls as their servants. Will you join them or will you feed their appetite for blood? Watch the new faction trailer and pick your side! The stand-alone expansion SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest will launch on May 28th, 2019 on PC for an SRP of $24.99 | £19.99 | €24.99!
- Build distinct heroes through various options and combinations on a skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a reworked sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- Each faction has two unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
About SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest
- All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable
Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is on the cusp of a new era.
However, things aren’t as peaceful as they seem – when the Queen calls you, a disgraced General, back to your homeland, you’re plunged in a war on many fronts: While a hatemonger threatens to tear apart the Dwarven realm, an enigmatic cult of Dark Elves harvests the souls of people for reasons unknown. Gather your allies and prevent a catastrophe!