Category: News ArchiveHits: 1655
The team over at Beamdog has put together a series of new updates for some of their Infinity Engine titles, including Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, and Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear. The Baldur's Gate updates feature lots of miscellaneous tweaks and fixes, while the Icewind Dale one offers, among other things, the ability to see the area of effect spell markers.
Here's the Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition changelog and you can take things from there:
- Area of Effect spell markers are now available as a prototype.
- Players can toggle this option on or off by adding SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Show AOE','1') to their Icewind Dale Baldur.lua
- The Lance of Disruption spell projectile is now distinguishable from Alicorn Lance.
- If a party member is dead the game should not crash after captive villagers leave.
- In Trials of the Luremaster, the Magic Mouth should open if the required skulls have been obtained.
- In the Heart of Winter, it should be possible to enter the boathouse in Lonelywood.
- In multiplayer, games should not crash while on the arbitration screen.
- It should be possible to sell a quantity greater than one of rings or similar equipment from a container.
- The iOS Export Character UI should use the Icewind Dale Character Extension.
- In the iOS multiplayer, a player’s party members dying should not cause the other player’s game to hang.
- You should not be able to dual-class if the requirements are not met.
- Restoring the Elven Shrine quest should show as a completed quest when finished.
- Result of single combat with Presio should not be said by party leader.
- Color choices sliders should not lag when dragged.
- In the iOS multiplayer, the title should not become unresponsive and crash when starting the dictation mode while entering a password protected session.
- The ranger spell version of Minor Spell Deflection should use icons from wizard spell of the same name.
- New Priest of Tempus dialogue should not play in English for languages with localized audio.
- In the Italian voiceover, Attack Sound 3 of the “Female Mage 4” soundset should match its text.
- Italian voiceover should not be missing for Heart of Winter player soundsets.
- Turkish text should not be different if the party leader is female.