Category: News ArchiveHits: 1108
Titan Quest got a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release earlier this year, and now we learn that THQ Nordic's mythological action-RPG will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on July 31, 2018. This announcement comes with a press release and a new features trailer. Check out the latter:
And here's an overview of the Switch version:
Vienna, AUSTRIA, June 7th, 2018: The legendary Action-RPG Titan Quest was a great success on PC, Consoles and Mobile devices and will finally arrive on Nintendo Switch on July 31st 2018!
Order the Titan Quest Standard or Collector's Edition here: https://www.titanquestgame.com/#order-here
About Titan Quest Switch Edition
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World - Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend - Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters - Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay - Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Questexperience