Category: News ArchiveHits: 1121
A new beta update for Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, a new Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition development build, some D&D-related news, and plenty of general news and updates can be found in Beamdog's latest developer livestream with Trent Oster and Phil Daigle. You can read the full recap on the Beamblog or watch the VOD below:
And here are the main features of the BGII:EE update:
Over the last few months, we’ve made over 300 fixes and features throughout the 2.5 Infinity Engine updates. And now, we’re adding a number of asked for language and V/O updates!
- Simplified Chinese
There is now an OHFIXTTYR player AI script that can be used by players to fix their existing BG:EE/SoD Priest of Tyr characters to the new kit value. Existing priests of Tyr can continue through the game without issue; when they're ready to export their character they can simply assign this script and press 'D'. A 'Priest of Tyr' bit of floating text should pop up and they'll be granted some special abilities (Chaos of Battle and Holy Power). Despite being the correct kit value, their class in BG:EE/SoD will be listed as 'cleric' instead of 'Priest of Tyr', hence why we recommend doing this only before export.
- Road to 2.0 community portraits added
- Tablet dialogue buttons added
- Added the Priest of Tempus kit
- "Take All" button added to containers
- Hexxat is now able to survive the final Throne of Bhaal encounter
- Improved multiplayer stability
- Importing a ranger allows the selection of a Racial Enemy
- Tenser's Transformation no longer disables innate spells