Category: News ArchiveHits: 1893
Due to some technical issues, Beamdog's latest developer livestream has lower quality audio than usual, but that doesn't stop Trent Oster and Phil Daigle from bringing us the latest Beamdog-related news. We get an overview of the latest Enhanced Edition updates, a preview of what's coming to Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition in the near future, and more. You can find the usual recap on the Beamblog or watch the entire thing below:
Additionally, we learn that the 2.5 Beta Update for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is now available. Here's an excerpt from the extensive patch notes:
Attention Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition players! The 2.5 Update Beta for BG:EE has just been updated on Steam and Beamdog to v126.96.36.199!
Please note that this beta update will temporarily bring the beta version of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition out of line with Siege of Dragonspear. This will be addressed in a future update.
An update to the beta currently available on Google Play will be coming soon. iOS specific issues will be applied on that platform when the full update is released.
- Hungarian is now available to players without Siege of Dragonspear installed.
- Jaheira should recognize Seniyad during the encounter with Aldeth (35189)
- There should be a conclusion to the vial of mysterious liquid found in the Nashkel Mines (35148)
- Kivan should interject when you encounter Tazok at the bandit camp (35147)
- Branwen should interject when confronting Tranzig in Beregost (35121)
- Yeslick should confront Rieltar in the Candlekeep Library (35102)
- You should be able to finish Kagain's caravan quest (35003)
- Eldoth's special ability should create one stack of five arrows (34652)
- Shoal the Nereid should not kill Player1 (34275)
- You should be able to interact with Entar at his estate in NW Baldur's Gate (35176)