Category: News ArchiveHits: 1480
Warhorse Studios' historical RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance has received a new patch that fixes around 200 major bugs and introduces new hair customization options and “mercy kill” animations. Apart from that, the patch kicks off the Easter-themed egg hunt event and makes HD textures and audio available as a free DLC.
Here's a video preview of the new stuff:
And the official patch notes:
Free DLC - HD Texture and Audio Pack
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more "subtile" way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called "Pomlázka".
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the "Mightier than the Sword" quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the "House of God" quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed
As a special treat, we're releasing the first free DLC - HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC which together enhance the visual and audio experience of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. HD Textures boost the overall graphics of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to create an ever more lifelike look at 1403 Bohemia. HD Audio is available for all three voiceover languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voiceovers and sounds.